Sunday, November 2, 2008

Seth llego a chile




well, after sleeping at the airport and on the plane with my trusty blanket i have arrived in chile! mi familia es amazingg! i am staying at la casa de Stefanic Ureta en Santiago, Chile! my plane landed around 9am on saturday morning. alberto and michael received me and we headed back to michael's house for a late breakfast! i was greeted by a beautiful Chilean family: James(father), Paulina(mother), Nicole(oldest daughter), Michael, and Amanda(the younger sister). they are an extremely loving family, i couldn't have asked for a better host family! as for my spanish....
i start classes on monday morning at the 
Ecela immersion school! im super excited!
from the plane on our descent...
anyways! today me and michael will go to the campanario shrine and explore around the city i suppose! we will see! more later! hasta luego

1 comment:

rosarygirl said...

Sounds awesome! Waiting for more!